THE STA TEAM BUILDING EXPERIENCE!
Have a new team? Why not have an amazing meet & greet team building party! What a better way to get to know your teammates? Play interactive games, teammate trivia and team building challenges.
Have an existing team? Get the players together for something fun and different! Team & individual fitness & sports challenges, teammate trivia and teamwork challenges.
Are you a coach and want to work on relationships on dry-land? We can work with you to get the results you want.
We use our fun gymnastics room to create a soft and bouncy environment. End the session with a hardest shot contest, most basketball baskets, or dodgeball!
- 1 Hour of Team Building FUN! $150 + hst = $169.50
- 1 Hour of Team Building FUN + 30 minutes party room = $200 + hst = $226 (1.5 hours)
- 1 Hour of Team Building FUN + 30 minutes meeting room + 30 minutes party room = $225 + hst = $254.25 (2 hours)
- 1 Hour of Team Building FUN + 30 minutes sports + 30 minutes meeting room + 30 Minutes party room = $299 + hst = $337.87 (2.5 hours)
*All prices are based on teams of 12-17 players. Siblings are not included.
*Coaches can participate
*Siblings participating in activities are an additional $10 each up to 30 kids total
- obstacle course
- ball hockey (upon availability)
- golf (upon availability)
- (indoor turf field only available from May 1st to December 31st)
*The parents and coaches are responsible for supervision when in the party and meeting rooms. Siblings who are not previously scheduled to participate are not the responsibility of the Sports Training Academy Coaches. Only participants are allowed in training areas. All must sign waivers.
DETAILS FOR ALL PARTIES:
- Weekday party times are limited due to classes and lessons.
- All kids must stay as a group in the same area and do the same sport at the same time. Those that do not wish to participate in the sport must stay in the same area as the party
Parents/Coaches provide all food and drinks, plates, cups, napkins, utensils, cake, etc… There is no water fountain, so supplying bottles of water with the players names written on them is a good idea.
All food must be nut-free.
Clean-up should take place immediately after your party ends and should take no longer than 20 minutes.
We have a refrigerator and freezer if you are bringing an ice cream cake.
Ask for The Sports Training Academy’s Party Pizza Special! Contact Gino’s Pizza at 905-829-2132.
BOOKING YOUR PARTY:
To secure a booking we take a $100 non-refundable deposit either by cash, check, visa, mastercard, discover or debit. Once paid, you will receive an invoice via email showing the deposit and the remaining balance due the day of the party. We will email you invitations and a waiver you can print out yourself with your contact information. (Printing the invitation on cardstock works best). Every parent must sign a waiver for their children (no matter the age) to participate in the sports. A PDF version of the waiver is available on our website as well. We have waivers on site during drop-off for parents to sign if they have not done so prior to.
There is no penalty to change a party date or time. We are happy to do so as long as there is availability. The $100 deposit is non-refundable.